- Bryan Barney
- Carol Monda
- Jo Anna Perrin
- Johnny Heller
- Paul Ruben
- Paula Parker
- Sean Pratt
- Steven Jay Cohen
- Tavia Gilbert
Two Full Days of Workshops
- Audiobook Technique
- Commercial Voiceover
- Business & Branding
- Time has been set aside to schedule short, private sessions with each of the coaches
Group Panel Discussions
- Bring your best stories to share around the fire
About Whispering Pines Conference Center
Quiet country charm, outstanding staff, and amazing fresh cuisine; equipped with WiFi and other technologies. Driving distance to downtown Providence, Newport and Beaches, the Airport, Amtrak, Mystic Connecticut… a world away from your everyday stresses.
- 2,300 acre quiet country setting
- Hiking trails
- Four (4) dedicated conference rooms
- Main lodge and dining room with banquet facilities
- 1,600 square foot mahogany deck overlooking Lake Eisenhower
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Full service gourmet dining facility
- Outdoor Activities: Basketball, Volleyball, Horseshoes, Bocce etc.
- Lakeside campfire with Adirondack chairs
- Common areas with comfortable seating and fireplaces
To learn more about Whispering Pines click here.
Step 1 – FIND A ROOMMATE
All rooms have 2 double beds. There are no actual single rooms. Space is extremely limited. Please help out your fellow narrator and share a room. Sharing a room allows more narrators to attend and keeps the prices low.
We cannot guarantee single room requests.
As a thank you sharing a room, get $180 in savings and discounts!
Save $130 on your fee for your stay at Whispering Pines!
$426.24 each all inclusive (Room/Meals/Snacks…)
instead of $556.24 each
Additionally, all attendees sharing rooms will receive a $50 Discount from Edge Studio redeemable for any Edge Studio Education product or service!
Remember to enter your roommate’s name on the form in Step 2.
You don’t pay for your room now. That happens in October when you arrive for the weekend.
Step 2 – REGISTER FOR THE RETREAT NOW – $575
Step 3 – There is no Step 3. Wasn’t that easy?