NEW ENGLAND NARRATOR RETREAT 2021 OCTOBER 18-21, 2021
DAY TRIPPER OPTIONS (coming to the workshop but not the hotel!)
The Day Tripper is only if you are NOT staying at the Warren Center or the nearby Hotel. The nearby hotel information will be posted soon!
WE ARE BACK! Join us at the Warren Conference Center and Inn in Framingham, MA.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE VACCINATED. (there may even be a waiver thing to sign but I haven’t figured it out yet!)
The actual agenda is forthcoming but here’s the story:
We feature small group classes, pertinent panel discussions, Meet & Chat with coaches in a friendly pastoral setting with your peers, time to unwind with your peers, wonderful food, picturesque grounds, and a campfire! Who could ask for anything more? Plus, a piano, great facilities and wonderful rooms!
We will meet each morning for a panel discussion and then break into small groups
Past Panel Topics (some of which will return!)
- Character Deep Dive: Artistic License; Honesty and Ethnicity; Script Clues
- One Thing! -What Coaches Wish They Knew Then; What You Should Know Now
- Open Q&A – Ask Away!
Past Class Topics
- “Meet & Chats” – Actors and Coaches in small groups- script direction/discussion…
- Self-Direction Musts
- Script Prep & Analysis
- Tales from the Booth: Get it out there. Open chat sans judgements
- Non-Fiction Issues
- Self-Management: Workflow, Relationships, Marketing & More
- We will also have commercial VO instruction, E-Learning and more!
COACHES: JOHNNY HELLER, JO ANNA PERRIN, PAUL RUBEN, CAROL MONDA, SEAN PRATT, TOM DHEERE, SCOTT BRICK, JOEL LESLIE FROOMKIN
PUBLISHERS: IRIS McELROY – HARPER COLLINS; GUY OLDFIELD – MACMILLAN
The workshop is $750. We have 3 Day Tripper options outlined below.
Your purchase covers your admission to the classes and coaching for the weekend. Food/facilities fees/taxes etc. must be paid to Conference Center. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE ATTACHED FORM & GIVE YOUR CC INFORMATION TO THE WARREN CENTER.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED $200. THE REMAINDER OF YOUR BILL WILL BE DUE CLOSER TO THE EVENT. Unlike Whispering Pines, you must pay this deposit to hold your space. It is not optional.
* You will get an email with links to the forms you must fill out.
WORKSHOP COST – $750 PAYABLE TO [email protected] -paypal.
- OPTION A: Monday night Dinner, All Day Tuesday and Wednesday (breakfast lunch and dinner) $424.00 due to Warren Center
- OPTION B: Tuesday and Wednesday (breakfast, lunch and dinner) $380.80 due to Warren Center
- OPTION C: Monday – Thursday (Monday dinner, T/W breakfast.lunch and dinner and Thursday breakfast. $457.60 due to Warren Center
Refunds: The Warren Conference Center has a refund policy – basically, you can’t get one unless they can’t provide their services due to acts of God or Covid closures.
We may be able refund at least part of your workshop fee -depending on what we have to pay the venue up to May 15th. We cannot refund your Room & Board fees if your cancelation is your choice.