NEW ENGLAND NARRATOR RETREAT 2021 OCTOBER 18-21, 2021
WE ARE BACK! Join us at the Warren Conference Center and Inn in Framingham, MA for the Workshop!
THIS PAGE IS ONLY FOR THOSE JOINING THE WORKSHOP BUT STAYING AT THE FAIRFIELD INN!
HOTEL LINK (FOR INFO): https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosnm-fairfield-inn-and-suites-boston-milford/
The Fairfield is about 15 minutes from the Warren Center. We cannot guarantee rides to & fro but we will do all we can to have Fairfield attendees ride share!
ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE VACCINATED. (there may even be a waiver thing to sign but I haven’t figured it out yet!)
The actual agenda is forthcoming but here’s the story:
We feature small group classes, pertinent panel discussions, Meet & Chat with coaches in a friendly pastoral setting with your peers, time to unwind with your peers, wonderful food, picturesque grounds, and a campfire! Who could ask for anything more? Plus, a piano, great facilities and wonderful rooms!
We will meet each morning for a panel discussion and then break into small groups
Past Panel Topics (some of which will return!)
- Character Deep Dive: Artistic License; Honesty and Ethnicity; Script Clues
- One Thing! -What Coaches Wish They Knew Then; What You Should Know Now
- Open Q&A – Ask Away!
Past Class Topics
- “Meet & Chats” – Actors and Coaches in small groups- script direction/discussion…
- Self-Direction Musts
- Script Prep & Analysis
- Tales from the Booth: Get it out there. Open chat sans judgements
- Non-Fiction Issues
- Self-Management: Workflow, Relationships, Marketing & More
- We will also have commercial VO instruction, E-Learning and more!
COACHES: JOHNNY HELLER, JO ANNA PERRIN, PAUL RUBEN, CAROL MONDA, SEAN PRATT, TOM DHEERE, SCOTT BRICK, JOEL LESLIE FROOMKIN
PUBLISHERS: IRIS McELROY – HARPER COLLINS; GUY OLDFIELD – MACMILLAN
Registration & Accommodations
Your purchase covers your admission to the classes and coaching for the weekend. Fairfield Room rates are $129 p/night. Please Call the Fairfield Inn at 1 508-478-0900 to book your room.
Warren Center Fees are separate and are paid to the Warren Conference Center. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE ATTACHED FORM & GIVE YOUR CC INFORMATION TO THE WARREN CENTER: this form is for your Warren Center Fees.
Please Call the Fairfield Inn at 1 508-478-0900 to book your room.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED $200-$300 (I really don’t know which) as a deposit by the Warren Center. THE REMAINDER OF YOUR BILL WILL BE DUE CLOSER TO THE EVENT. Unlike Whispering Pines, you must pay this deposit to hold our space. It is not optional.
* You will get an email with links to the forms you must fill out.
Warren Center/Fairfield Room & Board Rates – (This information will be on the form you will get when you have signed up via paypal – it is included here as well so that it is clear. If it isn’t, send me a note!)
- OPTION A: Monday night Dinner, All Day Tuesday and Wednesday (breakfast lunch and dinner) $424.00 due to Warren Center + $129p/night to The Fairfield Inn
- OPTION B: Tuesday and Wednesday (breakfast, lunch and dinner) $380.80 due to Warren Center + $129p/night to The Fairfield Inn
- OPTION C: Monday – Thursday (Monday dinner, T/W breakfast.lunch and dinner and Thursday breakfast. $457.60 due to Warren Center + $129p/night to The Fairfield Inn
The Workshop cost is separate from the Warren Center and Fairfield Inn charges.
WORKSHOP COST – $750 PAYABLE TO [email protected] -paypal.
Refunds: The Warren Conference Center/Fairfield Inn have refund policies – basically, you can’t get one unless they can’t provide their services due to acts of God or Covid closures.
We may be able refund at least part of your workshop fee -depending on what we have to pay the venue up to May 15th. We cannot refund your Room & Board fees if your cancelation is your choice. But you may be able to “sell” your space to any narrator on our waiting list…if we have one.