2020 JOHNNY HELLER
SPLENDIFEROUS FICTION WEBINAR
JUNE 8, 2020 3:00PM EDT
- AUDIOBOOK NARRATION FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE: FILM- CINEMATOGRAPHER
- NARRATOR VOICE – IS HE/SHE A CHARACTER?
- DEALING WITH LISTENER PERCEPTIONS (IE: Noir sounds like…/Horror sounds like…/SciFy sounds like…)
- MOST DIFFICULT BOOKS/INTERESTING STORY TIME!
- FICTION RESEARCH – How deep does one go? Where does one go? What problems have you encountered?
- CHARACTER CHOICES AND RETENTION – What informs our choices?
- SELF-DIRECTION IN FICTION
- MARKETING TO PRODUCERS – How does talent find jobs? How do casting directors/publishers find new talent?
- COACHING: 4 ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS MIXED INTO THE WEBINAR (10 -15 Minutes each!)
- Q & A – Attendees will should send questions to Johnny with their attendance. It is possible (still checking) to take some questions live but it always seems like they come to fast to get to – we will try!