FEATURING: SARAH PUCKETT, A.T. CHANDLER, ANDI ARNDT, ERIN MALLON, JAMES PATRICK CRONIN, MELISSA MORAN, ANNELIESE RENNIE, JOEL FROOMKIN AND JOHNNY HELLER
Join us for an exciting look at the Romance/Erotica Audiobook Genre!
With publishers, authors, actors and a clueless host (me) – we have all the bases covered!
Our panel includes many narrators who run Audiobook companies like Lyric Audiobooks, Pink Flamingo Productions, Blue Nose Audio, Spectrum and more! I’m delighted that the top names romance/erotica have agreed to join me in this deep dive into the genre. I hope you can join us!
We will learn (among other things):
- What skills does the Romance Genre Narrator need?
- What sub-genres are there?
- Do we need a new name? And how to promote an alter ego IF we use one?
- What’s involved in the actor/author/publisher relationship? How do we best market our titles?
- Handling fans/ building a fan base/ keeping in touch with your fans
- How to get work in this booming genre.
- Q&A –
(You’ll be able to ask quesitions in the chat box and you can send them to me when you sign up or later – as they occur to you.)
HAPPY HOUR(S) TO FOLLOW THE WEBINAR!
Thanks to Anneliese Rennie of Spectrum Audio for zooming us and whooshing us about!